Tuesday, December 15, 2009

JAPANESE SPEAKING AUTOMOTIVE MFG SALES PRO AVAILABLE

Hello,

I have over 20+ years doing business with Japanese automotive corporations. Last year when companies were downsizing, I was let go from my $156,000 a year job. I was upset, shocked and depressed...then I decided to take lemons and make lemonade. What did I do? I decided to start my own consulting business. I have many years of experience doing business with the Japanese. Through my years of nowledge, I have developed very strong relationships with Japanese in the US, Europe and Japan, not to mention several other southeast Asian countries.

How does this help your company? Simple!

If you are looking for a well established seasoned sales professional at every level and can't afford to pay that person $150,000 a year salary, bonus, commission, benefits, insurance, etc etc....then look to me to help your company grow exponentially with the Japanese for only $3k per month (neg). That's exactly right. I will contract with you or your company for a flat $3k per month. No benefits, commission, insurance nonsense, etc. I will get your foot in the door to those TOP DECISION MAKERS and I will represent you with the untmost professionalism and class!

I hold 2 university degress, one from Southern Illinois University and one degree from Kansai University of Foreign Studies in Osaka, Japan. Did I mention I am bilingual in Japanese??

I will only take 2 clients, that's it. I need to represent you 100% and will do so given the chance.

Call Steve (248) 709-1826

No comments:

Post a Comment